Friday 17 August 2012

End of Week 3 and Photos!

Hey! Im just coming to the end of my third week on placement and as usual I can´t believe how quickly the time is going. Im still really enjoying myself and I am happy as my mentor and other staff are pleased with my progress so far. Next week will be my last week on this placement and im giving a small talk to staff on the Scottish mental health care system, the structure of my course at home and some comparisons between Denmark and Scotland. I will let you know how it goes and what I said next week. For now heres some pictures from my placement and the surrounding area!


My ward and garden.


One of the living areas in the ward.


My mentor in the medicine room.

Me and my bike.


Along the river that runs through Odense

Kerterminde beach. I had a 2 minute swim and it was freezing! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stuart, the place looks amazing! Glad to hear you're enjoying it and hope the presentation goes well next week. Look forward to the next update!

    ReplyDelete